2 bunches spinach
1 tsp chilli-ginger paste
½ cup onions, chopped
¼ cup green peas
¼ cup capsicum, chopped
Also Read: Evening Snack: Chilli Maggi Recipe
300 g cottage cheese, grated
½ cup cheese, grated
a few bread slices
salt to taste
Also Read: 4pm Snack: Chicken Tikka Calzone
- Clean and wash the spinach.
- Heat butter in a pan and add the chilli-ginger paste. Sauté well.
- Then add the chopped onions and cook till they are translucent.
- Mix in the peas, capsicum and chopped spinach and cook till the water evaporates.
- Add the cottage cheese and salt and keep aside.
- Now toast the bread slices and place a portion of the spinach mixture on each slice.
- Spread the grated cheese and grill the slices till the cheese melt.
- Cut the bread slices into triangles and serve hot with tomato ketchup.