Treat your family with a spicy treat for dinner. Bring the recipe of one of the most sought after street foods to your kitchen. Momos! The soft and delectable momos served with the spicy schezwan sauce is something that most youngsters living away from home resort to for dinner. Present this delicious recipe with a tandoori twist. Here is the recipe.
Also Read: Yummy Recipes: Ankruti Dal Ki Chaat
- 200 g chicken mince
- 10 g garlic chopped
- 10 g ginger chopped
- 2 g green chillies chopped
- 5 g celery
- 50 g cabbage chopped
- 20 g carrot chopped
- 10 g spring onion chopped
- 5 g salt
- 3 g white pepper
- Momo sheets
- 15 ml soya sauce
- 200 g tandoori green chutney
Also Read: Party Starter: Tandoori Baby Corn Recipe
1. In a pan, put some oil and add chopped garlic, chopped ginger and sauté well.
2. Now start adding celery, carrot, cabbage respectively after an interval.
3. At the end, put spring onions, green chilli, salt, white pepper and soya sauce respectively.
4. Once this is done, let the mixture get cool.
5. After cooling the mixture,add it into chicken mince, mix well and then keep it aside.
6. Take a momo sheet, cut it into round and start making momos as per your desire shape.
7. Now, at the side, keep water for steaming.
8. Once momos are done, steam it well and let it get cooled at room temperature
Also Read: Non-Veg Special: Badami Lamb Korma Recipe