Give your sweet tooth a kick with this Death By Chocolate Jar, which is easy to make and you’ll be left with wanting much more!
Also read: Easy Food Ideas: Pasta Sandwich Recipe
- Chocolate sponge or dense chocolate cake
- Plain or chocolate milk
- 800 g fudge sauce
- 1 small packet chocolate cookies, crushed
- 200 g choco chips
- Chocolates of your choice (chopped roughly)
- 2 packets of Nutties
- 4 x 500 ml glass jars
Also read: Evening Snack: Chilli Maggi Recipe
- Put a half-inch layer of chocolate sponge on the base of the jars. Sprinkle a little milk over it just so that it moistens the cake.
- Pipe another layer of the fudge sauce over the cake.
- Next, place a layer of the cookies.
- Now pour a thin layer of the fudge sauce and then add some choco chips.
- Add another thin layer of cake and moisten it.
- Now add the chocolates and add the sauce again.
- Repeat the layers until you fill up the jar.
- Top it with Nutties, whipped cream or choco chips and serve.
Also read: Lunch Special: Marble Paneer Curry