All of you who love to have your nail game on point, here are a few ideas which may help you flaunt a chic look for your nails. Use dark or bright colours or even a combination of both to play around with your look. However, the major game-changer out here is the use of velvet. Use any of these styles to show of sexy nails!
Also Read: 5 Tips To Get Ready For A Concert
If you have long nails, giving them conical edges with royal blue looks splendid for a night out!
You can also opt for maroon and break the monotony with a single gold nail! So chic.
Make your nails look like candy floss with baby pink!
If you don’t feel like sticking to one colour, you can make it a pink and black combination!
Adding teal will make your nails look bright! Don’t these nails remind you of the ocean?
Things you will need-
- Velvet paper sheet
- Base coat nail polish
- Nail polish
- Take a velvet paper sheet and smoothly scratch out the velvet flakes.
- Collect these flakes in a bowl.
- Apply base coat on your nails.
- Apply a nail paint of the same colour as the velvet flakes on your nails.
- Once the nails are thoroughly covereed, brush off the extra flakes.
- Take the ruler and lightly press the flakes onto your nails, making them stick.
- Once it’s dry, you’ll get a natural velvety feel on your nails!
Also Read: 8 DIY Hacks To Get Healthy Nails