- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 495.00
Price: INR 599.00Was: INR 895.00
Price: INR 1,257.00Was: INR 1,300.00
Price: INR 499.00Was: INR 599.00
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 6.75 ounces of rice sticks (really thin rice noodles)
- Fresh cilantro, Thai basil, red chilli’s and green onions to garnish
Also Read: Winter Special: Kashmiri Kahwa Recipe
- Combine the garlic, ginger and curry paste and mash together in a small bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and combine everything well.
- In a large pot, heat the curry-coconut paste over medium heat, frying the paste gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and deglaze the pot.
Also Read: Healthy Breakfast: Methi Missi Roti Recipe
- Add the coconut milk and bring the broth to a boil. Season to taste with kosher salt.
- Either place the noodles in the boiling broth or pour the boiling broth into a bowl of dry noodles and let the soup sit while the noodles cook and soak up the hot broth.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, Thai basil, red chillies and green onions.
Also Read: South Indian Treat: Rava Dosa Recipe