If you are planning to make easy and tasty sweets for the guests coming home, then make this delicious rice kheer. A great mix of milk, basmati rice and dryfruits will be very pleasant for guests to have. This sweet recipe is very easy to make and is even more tasty to eat. Do try it out!
- 700ml Milk
- 4 tbsp basmati rice (soaked)
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp almond paste
- 4 almonds (finely chopped)
- 4 pistachios (finely chopped)
- 1/8 tsp cardamom powder
- 3 drops of kevda essence
- Pinch of saffron (slightly soaked in milk)
- Add 2 tbsp of water in the soaked rice and grind it into a paste.
- Mix milk and sugar in a pan, boil for 15 minutes on low flame.
- Add rice paste and almond paste together while stirring in the middle and cook until thickened.
- Slowly add cardamom powder, kevda essence, pistachios and soaked saffron.
- Take the vessel out of the flame.
- Sprinkle little cardamom powder and decorate it with chopped almonds.