Bored of plain old rice? Give your taste buds a tangy twist with mushroom and lemon flavored rice. Easy to prepare and delicious to taste, this finger licking good recipe is sure to leave you wanting more.
Also Read: Healthy Breakfast: Paneer Cheela Recipe
- 3 cups rice
- 4-5 garlic buds (chopped)
- 1 packet mushroom (cut into large pieces)
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp lemon peel (grated)
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice,
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder according to taste
- Half teaspoon sugar
- Some drops yellow food color (optional)
- 4 tbsp oil
Also Read: Eid Special: Make The Best Dum Biryani
- Add 3 cups of rice in the pan and water required as needed and cover.
- Remove from the flame when the rice is soft.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, mushrooms and green onions and fry for 3 minutes on high flame.
- Fry the rice and all the remaining ingredients for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve hot.