Hungry? Rush to your kitchen right away and make these Soya Bean Balls? Their preparation is so quick that you will be done within cooking as well as eating them up within no time. Follow this simple recipe to make the perfect monsoon snack which can be consumed at any point of the day!
- 2 cups soya beans (boiled)
- 2 cups fresh bread slit Little semolina (to wrap)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 4-5 buds cut of garlic
- 2 carrots (grated)
- 2 green chilies (finely chopped)
- Green coriander (finely chopped)
- Oil to fry, salt and black pepper powder to taste
Also read: Make This Tasty Paneer Frankie At Home
- Make medium-sized soya balls by mixing all the ingredients.
- Keep these balls wrapped in semolina separately.
- Heat the oil in the pan till it turns golden. Serve with tomato sauce or green chutney.
Simply mouth-watering, aren’t they? What are you waiting for? Go ahead, prepare these yummy soya bean balls and you’ll surely thank us for the delicious recipe!