French Fries are a wonderful snack that is loved by many. However, fries made in fast food places can be unhealthy. Try making a healthier version of french fries in the comfort of your home!
Also read: Easy Food Ideas: Pasta Sandwich Recipe
- 1 potato
- 3 tsp cornflour
- Salt and black pepper powder, according to taste
- Chaat masala
- Oil to fry
Also read: Evening Snack: Chilli Maggi Recipe
- Peel the potatoes and wash them.
- Cut into thin and long pieces and keep them in cold water so that the potato color does not change.
- Boil water and salt in a pan.
- Put potato slices and boil until it is half cooked.
- Strain the potato from the water and put the slices in a thin cloth.
- Mix it with cornflour and keep it in the fridge freezer for half an hour.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry on a high flame.
- Keep it aside to cool.
- Before serving, fry once again until it turns golden brown.
- Serve by sprinkling black pepper powder and chat masala on top.
Also read: Popular Street Food: Chole Bhature