Clear skin is everybody’s dream these days. But these stubborn blackheads make it difficult making the whole face look dull. Blackheads occur when the oil gets filled in the pores of your skin. It starts to oxidize and your skin starts appearing darker. You will find many of the products in the markets easily, but chemicals can always have a negative effect on our skin. There are better and effective home remedies which can easily make your skin beautiful and soft by removing your blackhead. One such remedy is hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide completely removes blackhead from your skin. This will maintain the moisture of your face. Here’s the step to step process on how to use hydrogen peroxide to remove blackhead:
1) First, clean your face with the mild cleanser to remove the excess oil, bacteria and dust on the face. After this, wash the face with water and then dry the face completely.
2) Make sure that you also wash the area which is affected by the blackhead. You can also use the scrub made of sugar and water to wash your face. This will easily remove the oxidized part of the blackhead. After this, wash the face again.
Also read: 5 Nail Polish Colours You Should Own
3) Now it’s time to use hydrogen peroxide. Take a cotton ball and dip it in the hydrogen peroxide solution ( easily available in the market) and gradually put it on the blackhead. Keep your eyes and hair away from the product.
4) After this, moisturize your face with Jojoba, Avocado or olive oil. Moisturizing is very important as the skin can et a little dry in this process.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 980.00
Price: INR 641.00Was: INR 694.00
- You can also use it to remove black marks as well. For this, you just need to apply it on your face and then rub hydrogen peroxide and water mixture in the affected area with the help of cotton. Now let it stay like this overnight and wash with water as soon as you wake up. Over time, you will feel the difference in your skin.
- Never use an excessive amount of this on your skin. If you do, there are chances of losing your face moisture.
- Always use scrubs for 1 or 2 times a week to clear the face. This will make it work on pores and protect you from the blackheads on the face.
Also read: 5 DIY Hacks For Perfectly Manicured Nails