An Indian wedding is incomplete without a spread of gourmet food. Symbolising the celebrations and indulgence, an Indian buffet ideally offers a delectable choice of dishes rich in both taste and aroma. Mumbai-based Basanti and Co culls a few recipes that will leave your guests mesmerized not just in your wedding but any other function.
Also Read: Lunch Special: Daliya Pulav Recipe
- 50 gm Black Lentil
- 50 gm Bean Sprout
- 10 gm Tomatoes
- 10 gm Onions
- 5 gm Green Chili
- 5 gm Corrionder
- 5 gm Mint
- 2 Lemons
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 426.00Was: INR 495.00
Price: INR 1,807.00Was: INR 2,920.00
Price: INR 1,294.00
Price: INR 499.00Was: INR 599.00
Price: INR 555.00Was: INR 800.00
- 5 gm Jaggery
- 1 teaspoon Imli Pulp
- 10 gm Fennel Seeds (saunf)
- 1/2 teaspoon Kalonji
- 1/2 teaspoon Corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Oil
- Salt To Taste
Also Read: Winter Special: Khas Khas Halwa Recipe
- Make a nice warm sweet chutney with jaggery, saunf, kalonji and corn flour by cooking together.
- Cool it in the refrigerator. Mix sprouted green gram, chopped onions, tomatoes and green chilies. Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Prepare a dressing by mixing lemon juice, chaat masala and salt.
- Mix sweet chutney with sprouted moong and vegetables at the time of serving. Garnish with chopped coriander.