In this fast-paced world, we hardly get time to know our folks, let alone new people that come in our lives. We hardly have time to scrutinise and understand ourselves then how do we know that the relationship we are in is really meant to be or not? Go ahead and take this simple quiz to know whether your relationship is meant to be or not!
Here are 5 questions with 3 options for your answer. Choose one of the three for each question and in the end find your results.
When you ask him for doing something together, do you need to convince him a lot?
- I have to convince him majority of the times.
- I don’t ask him much, but I have to convince him whenever I need to do something.
- Whenever we do something we try to balance out with our likings and choices.
Does he drop you to places when needed?
- I have to convince him a lot.
- I don’t ask him and he also never initiates.
- He tries his best to be free to drop me.
When in ordering food, is he considerate?
- We order individually.
- He prefers discussing what to order.
What is the scenario between him, his friends and you?
- I don’t know his friends much.
- We have met his friends in a few social gatherings.
- I know his close friends even though I have not met them much.
When it comes to the future, have you two given it a thought?
- Not yet.
- We are definitely going to be together!
- We are planning to take one day at a time.
Mostly ‘1’s: To be very frank, it will be very difficult for you to genuine keep getting emotionally bonded for both of you. There is nothing as impossible in any relationship. But your definitely need to put in a lot of efforts and hard work.
Mostly ‘2’s: Your relationship needs meaningful efforts. It seems you guys are trying what is ideally needed to be done in a relationship, but try putting meaning to things if you want it to work smoothly.
Mostly ‘3’s: It seems like you two have already cracked the code of a meaningful relationship. Understanding each other’s wants and needs is key for a stable and meaningful relationship. Keep going!
Also read: Love Vs Lust: Is He Just Looking For Sex?