When hunger strikes, simply indulge in this yummy sandwich recipe. It’s easy and fun to make and even better to taste!
1 packet, sliced bread
2 cups paneer, chopped into small cubes
½ cup capsicum
1 tomato, chopped into cubes
For the marinade
2 tsp lemon juice
½ tsp garlic paste
2 tsp olive oil
½ tsp chilli flakes
½ tsp oregano
sandwich masala (readily available in market)
sauce as required
butter as required
salt to taste
1. Remove the sides of the bread slices; toast the slices and keep aside.
2. Mix together the ingredients for the marinade and apply on the paneer and the capsicum. Mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. Apply some butter on one toasted slice. Spread the paneer-capsicum mixture on it, along with the chopped tomatoes.
4. Grill at 200ºC in a preheated oven for 4-5 minutes. Remove from oven.
5. Sprinkle sandwich masala and top with tomato sauce and serve hot.