A quick indulgence into a bite of a cheesy snack is something almost every other person enjoys. Who doesn’t love cheese? It goes without saying that consuming excess cheese isn’t good for your health. However, an occasional appeasement of your cheesy taste-buds doesn’t hurt. Follow it up with a good amount of exercise and you are good to go. Here is a quick and easy recipe to satisfy those cheese cravings as well as put those untimely hunger pangs at bay.
Also read: Make This Tasty Paneer Frankie At Home
- Half cups of milk and water
- 4 slices of baked bread
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 5 tablespoon grated cheese
- 2 green finely chopped chillies
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
Also read: How To Make Scrumptious Cheese Corn Tikkis
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the garlic paste in it.
- Add flour and fry it.
- Add milk, water, cheese, black pepper powder and salt and cook until thick.
- Add chopped green chillies and get the mixture off the flame.
- Spread the mixture on top of the bread slice. Add the grated cheese on top of the bread as well.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
Sounds delicious, doesn’t it? There is absolutely no need to contemplate whether you should prepare this dish or not. Inviting as it looks, we can assure you that you’d love every bite of it!
Also read: How To Make Delectable Thai Spring Rolls