Another award show of the year, Hello! Hall of Fame Awards was a star-studded affair with bling, glamour and fashion on point. People from different walks of life starting from fashion, business and Bollywood were spotted together under one roof and the show was not less than a house on fire.
The event witnessed the who’s who of Bollywood in their gracious and glamorous avatar. The Bollywood biggies list included Amitabh Bachchan, Karan Johar, Dimple Kapadia, Hrithik Roshan, Anushka Sharma, Twinkle Khanna, Katrina Kaif, Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput along with Badrinath ki Dulhania lead pair- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt.
It was definitely a night to remember and celebrate the young budding talent and honouring the legends of the industry. Like always, all the stars witnessed in their gorgeous styles and were clicked having great conversations and fun in each other’s company.
The night came to a memorable, successful and happy end with a promise to entertain and spread smiles all year long.
If you have missed all the action from the event, take a look here…
Here’s the complete list of winners here:
1. Culinary excellence award: Gaggan Anand
2. Contribution to arts: Akbar Padamsee
3. Fresh face of the year: Disha Patani
4. Entertainer of the year: Anushka Sharma
5. Creative maverick of the year: Hrithik Roshan
6. New age luxury entrepreneur: Sonu Shivdasani
7. Contribution to sports: Yashodhara Raje Scindia
8. Young business leader of the year: Sanjiv Bajaj
9. Personality of the year: Amitabh Bachchan
10. Visionary woman of the year: Twinkle Khanna
11. Timeless icon of the year: Shobha De
12. Outstanding talent of the year: Alia Bhatt
13. Glamour icon of the year: Katrina Kaif
14. Humanitarian endeavour: Adar Poonawalla
15. Excellence in fashion: Sabyasachi Mukherji
16. Stylish woman of the year: Roohi Jaikishan
17. Contribution to society: Neerja Birla
18. Corporate debutant: Manasi Kirloskar
19. Popular choice: Varun Dhawan
20. Reliance uber personality of the year: Varun Dhawan
21. Stylish couple of the year: Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput
22. Lifetime achievement: Amjad Ali Khan
23. Enterprising personality of the year: Ajay Bijli
24. Business leader of the year: Harsh Goenka