- 1 cup cabbage, finely chopped
- ½ cup corn, boiled
- 2-3 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
- 1 tbsp amchur powder
Also Read: Rice Corner: Veg Soya Biryani Recipe
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 2 pinches of red edible colour
- 1 cup noodles, boiled
- aluminium foil, as required
Also Read: Punjabi Flavour: Chicken Lababdar Recipe
Products from Amazon.in
- Mix all the ingredients together except the noodles. Make small balls of the mixture.
- Roll them over the noodles and deep-fry in hot oil.
- Poke a stick into each ball and cover the stems with foil.
- Serve hot with Schzewan sauce.
Also Read: Party Recipes: Mexican Chicken Cheese Toast