- 8 slices of bread
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 250 g boneless chicken
- 1 cup corn
- 2 green chilies, chopped
Also Read: How To Make Lip-Smacking Cheese Cutlets
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- salt to taste
- juice of one lemon
- 4-6 tbsp cheese, grated
- 2 tsp oil
- extra butter or oil for toasting
Also Read: Yummy Snacks Recipe: Spinach Cheese Toast
- Cut the chicken into small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir-fry the spring onions and garlic.
- Add the chicken along with salt and cook until tender.
- Add the corn and green chillies and stir fry.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 495.00
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: Out of stock
- Remove from heat and mix in the coriander leaves and the lemon juice.
- Divide this mixture between four slices of bread.
- Top with the grated cheese and cover with the other four slices.
- Toast the sandwiches in a sandwich toaster or grill using extra oil or butter until golden.
- Serve hot.
Also Read: Delicious Evening Snack: Cheese Garlic Bread