1. HP Sprocket Photo Printer: Why keep all those photos in a phone that stays in a pocket? Get yourself the HP Sprocket, so you can get them printed. It makes 2-by-3-inch stickable, customizable snapshots wherever, whenever because it’s nearly as small as a smartphone.
2. Marc Jacobs Neoprene Tablet Notebook: Bookish in the best way, the Marc Jacobs Neoprene Tablet Notebook will keep small tablets like the iPad mini safe between its covers. It’s available in the blush tone of the moment and always-in-fashion black.
Also Read: Vastu Tips For Your Kitchen
3. iPad mini 4: The iPad mini 4 has all the functionality of its larger siblings but in a petite package. Considering that it’s a portable office machine, mini movie screen, magazine rack, video chat venue, fully stocked bookstore, shopping paradise, and more, it’s the most multitasking you can fit in a purse-friendly form.
4. Mighty Purse Quilted Wallet Bag: The quilted black and gold bag will never go out of style, but your smartphone will run out of power. Good thing the Mighty Purse quilted wallet bag also comes equipped with a 4000m Ah battery and charging cords.
5. Kate Spade Bangle Activity Tracker: Fitness wearables are getting more attractive, but you’re not going to find one prettier than this. The Kate Spade Bangle activity tracker looks just like a bangle, no more no less. It tracks not just exercise but other fitness goals like water consumption, too. One of the best parts is that it doesn’t have to be plugged in every night; it relies on a coin-cell battery.
6. QBracelet: The QBracelet looks like an ordinary bangle, but it can charge your iPhone by upto 50 per cent. Its simple design matches any look, and it comes in matte black, matte silver, polished gold, and polished silver.
7. Pebble Time Round: The Pebble Time Round is stylish enough to wear even without its smart features. It’s far less pricey than an Apple Watch, always displays the time, and delivers notifications on an easy-to-read e-paper display.
8. Raden A22 Carry: So much more than a suitcase, The Raden A22 is a carry-on that is packed with a proximity sensor, weighs itself, is super strong, waterproof, and can charge a phone four times over. There’s no reason to leave it at home ever.
Also Read: Plan A Dream Vacation Using Instagram