Aditi Rao Hydari, who was last seen in the movie Wazir, is undoubtedly a stunner. She is one of the few actors who has set the example of no-caking up the face with make-up to look gorgeous. Avon, the beauty brand, presents two looks sported by Aditi–professional and glamourous–for the day and night. Simple yet trendy, the looks will make you seem many shades closer to the brown-eyed beauty.
1.Start with a foundation to create a clean canvas for your face. Dab the pressed powder a little to reduce the shine.
2. Subtly highlight your cheeks with a blush in the shade of hibiscus for a radiant yet natural look.
3. Apply waterproof mascara for long and fanned out lashes.
4. Choose a candy apple shade of nail colour.
5. Highlight your visage with a rich lip colour. Try the one in the shade of a ripe papaya to get just the right amount of oomph.
1.Keep your eyes nude for this look.
2.Neatly side-part your hair and leave them open or you could also tie a high pony.
1.Prep your face with a concealer to hide the blemishes followed by a foundation for an even skin-tone. Finish with a white pressed powder.
2. Up your glam quotient with a bold red lipstick. Contour your cheeks and add a natural glow with a rose-coloured blush.
3. Define your eyes with a black eyeliner that has a little glimmer in it; add depth to your eyes with an emerald-shaded eyeshadow.
4. Add volume to your lashes effortlessly with a single stroke of voluminous mascara.
5. To complete the look, add a coat of sizzling red paint to your nails.
1.Remember to shape your eyebrows before the glam occasion.
2.Colours in deep red or burgundy work wonders for grand evenings.
3.Keep your accessories to minimal.
With B-town's favourite couple DeepVeer tying the knot in Italy first in a Konkani ceremony yesterday, followed by an Anand…
With our fast-paced lives, we've all forgotten to take care of our tresses. For the healthy, thick and silky hair,…
You might be getting a lot of action in the bedroom but do you know these crazy facts about the…
Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh tied the knot at Italy's Lake Como, yesterday, and we have been going crazy, more…