Mushroom, an ingredient that is versatile in itself due to the variety of cuisines it has been used across and manages to taste delicious in every single one of them. From breakfast to dinner, mushroom can be consumed as a part of any meal. It is healthy and easy to cook. Well, so what would you cook to kill your hunger pangs post-work? It goes without saying that you’d want to prepare something as quick as possible without putting in much effort. A serving of scrumptious mushroom balls is the way to go when you find yourself in a hunger-struck situation. Read the recipe below to find out how to satisfy your hunger within just a few minutes.
Also read: Make This Tasty Paneer Frankie At Home
- 200 grams of Mushrooms
- 2 potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2-3 finely chopped green chillies
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Slice of bread
- Oil to fry
Also read: Easy And Light Sabudana Vada Recipe
- Wash the mushrooms and cut them into fine pieces.
- Mix mushrooms, potatoes, onions, green chillies, salt and black pepper powder together in the bowl.
- Make small balls from this mixture. Wrap in semolina or bread crumbles.
- Heat the oil in the pan and shallow fry these balls until golden.
- Serve with green sauce or tomato ketchup.
This dish tastes delicious and can be a perfect starter to your dinner!
Also Read: How To Make Mouth-Watering Mysore Pak