Call your friends over and enjoy a delicious meal of chicken makhani!
- 1 kg chicken
- 1 and 1/2 kg tomatoes
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 4 tsp garlic-ginger paste
- 1 tsp garam masala paste
- 150g ghee or butter
- 2 tsp green chilli paste
- 3 g ginger, chopped
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- 100 g khoya
- 100 ml cream
- 1 tbsp cashew paste
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Little coriander
- Take yogurt in a pan. Add mustard oil, red chilli powder, 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste, salt and garam masala.
- Put an incision in the chicken and cover it with the above-prepared mixture for three and a half hours.
- Cook it at 120°c in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Now, heat the ghee in a pan and add the chopped tomatoes. Add green chilli paste and 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste and fry it.
- Heat a little butter in another pan and add the cashew paste in it.
- Then add salt, cumin powder, chopped ginger, a little sugar and cook on a low flame. Mix this paste into tomato gravy.
- Now remove chicken from the oven and peel it. Separate the bone and add the boneless chicken to the tomato gravy.
- Keep mixing slowly. When the chicken starts cooking, add the khoya and mix it. Garnish with cream and finely chopped coriander and serve it.
Also Read: How To Make Tasty Coconut Chicken Curry