Paneer muthiya is a snack made from paneer. Along with children, even adults enjoy this snack. Instead of buying readymade snacks from the market, make this delicious and healthy snack at home. You can also make this snack as a starter at a party. So here, we are showing an easy method to make this delicious recipe.
Also read: How To Make Lip-Smacking Cheese Cutlets
- 200 grams paneer
- 200 grams maida
- 50 grams semolina (sooji)
- 2 cheese cubes (grated)
- ¼ tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- ¼ tsp dried mango powder (amchoor powder)
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp green chili paste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cumin powder (jeera powder)
- A pinch of asafetida (hing)
- Salt to taste
- Add paneer cheese and lemon juice in a bowl and mix it well.
- In another bowl, Mix all the ingredients except for oil and knead it well.
- Make medium sized balls of this mixture.
- Stuff the paneer cheese mixture into the medium sized balls.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the muthiya’s or bake them in an oven.
- Serve with green chutney or tomato ketchup
Also read: How To Make Crispy Schezwan Sticks At Home
Image Courtesy: Ruchi’s Kitchen