There is nothing better than romancing the rain with the myriad flavours of corn. Dig into this scrumptious corn recipe, simple enough to be prepared at home and elegant enough to be served at a party or a get-together. Devour them to the rhythm of the rain.
Also Read: How To Make Lip-Smacking Cheese Cutlets
- 100 g sweet corn, boiled and blended
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese, grated
- 50g grated paneer
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- 4 green chilies
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Mint chutney, for garnish
- Blend all the ingredients to make a thick mixture.
- Divide it into 8-10 portions and shape them into round tikkis.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the tikkis till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney.