Nutella Mug Cake (serves 2)
- 2 mugs
- 1 large egg
- 1 jar Nutella spread
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Also read: 3 Indian Dessert Recipes You Must Try
- Break the egg and whisk it in a bowl.
- Put 5 tbsp of Nutella into each mug.
- Next, add 2 tbsp of flour to each mug.
- Add the egg in equal parts to each mug and mix well.
- Put it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Let it cool and add powdered sugar on top. Eat immediately.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 1 mug
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Take a large mug and whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt with a fork.
- Add the milk, vegetable oil and peanut butter to it. Whisk until it becomes a smooth consistency.
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minute and 10 seconds and eat it immediately.
Also read: 3 Lip-smacking Dessert Recipes To Boost Your Happiness Quotient
Strawberries and Cream Mug Cake
2 tbps strawberry yogurt
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/8 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp granulated sugar
5 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/4 cup freshly sliced strawberries, for garnish
- Aerosol whipped cream, for garnish
Also read: Rice Corner: Kaju-Paneer Pulav Recipe
- Take a bowl and add the egg, yogurt, oil, baking powder, vanilla extract, sugar, and flour. Mix well to make sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into a mug until it’s half full.
- Put the mug into the microwave for 3-4 minutes.
- Wait for it to cool then add whipped cream and strawberries on it.
Also read: How To Make This Delicious Vegetable Lasagna