Whether it’s served as a tea time snack or a party starter, kachoris are the most loved Indian delicacy. Now try this popular street food with a Chinese twist. This easy recipe is a no-brainer and will send your taste buds into frenzy!
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 cup noodles
- onions and carrots (cut thin and long)
- Half cup mix cabbage, fermented beans and capsicum (all three finely chopped)
- Half teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tsp tomato sauce
- 1-1 tsp chili sauce and soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Add water and noodles in a in a pan and bring to a boil.
- When softened, switch off the flame and drain the water.
- Rinse immediately with cold water, so that the noodles do not stick.
- Heat 2 tsp’s oil in the pan and fry the onions
- Fry all the vegetables on a high flame until they become soft.
- Mix boiled noodles, tomato sauce, chili sauce ,soya sauce, vinegar and salt and mix well.
- Leave it on the gas for 2-3 minutes then remove and let it cool down.
Also read: How To Make Delectable Thai Spring Rolls
- Mix maida, salt, oil and little water(according to consistency) and mix well
- Cover for 15 minutes.
- Make balls of the covering and fill the noodle mixture in it
- Fry on a hot flame until it turns golden
- Serve with ketchup or green chutney
Also read: How To Make Crispy Schezwan Sticks At Home