As beautiful as the rains are, sometimes the cloudy weather can steal away the sunshine and leave you feeling gloomy and pessimistic. It doesn’t always have to be like that, we have the perfect dish to uplift your spirts. Cheese is known to be one of the best comfort foods around the world because it leaves you feeling content and happy in just seconds. Cheese cutlets taste as delicious as they sound and you can’t eat just one. So here is the easy to make recipe for cheese cutlets at home.
- 1 / 4-1 / 4 cup rice flour, gram flour
- 2 potatoes (boiled)
- 1-1 tablespoon carrots, cabbage and onions (all finely chopped)
- 1-1 teaspoon soya sauce and chili sauce
- Bread crumbs
- 2 Basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 3-4 cheese stick (cut into half-inch thick pieces)
- Oil to fry
- Mix potatoes, carrots, cabbage, onions, soya and chili sauce, basil leaves, gram flour, salt, black pepper powder, in the rice flour.
- Take some of this mixture and add a cheese stick in the middle and flatten it in your palm
- Cover the cutlet in bread crumbs
- Heat the oil in the pan, fry till the cheese cutlets turn golden.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney