Craving for a quick and spicy indulgence of food? Looking for a dish that is easy to prepare? Look no further than this tasty roti chivda which would tickle your spice buds!
Also Read: How To Make Lip-Smacking Cheese Cutlets
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- 1 tablespoon Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon sweetened sugar
- 1 tablespoon gram dal
- Add salt, oil and water to the dough and knead it.
- Roll rotis from the dough and store them in a cool place for a day.
- Fry the rotis in hot oil on the second day.
- Fry ground peanuts and gram dal in remaining oil.
- Crumble the rotis and mix them with peanuts, gram dal and remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot
Very few dishes are as easy to achieve as this one. Hence, go on and add one more dish to the list of dishes you can cook!
Also Read: Easy To Make Dal Nawabi