Is your Sugar craving driving you crazy? Make these easy yet heavenly skillet brownies and bid your sugar craving adieu.
Also read: The Easiest Way To Make Tiramisu
- 90 g butter
- 90 g chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125 g castor sugar
- 55 g flour
- 50 g choco-chips
- Also read: Savour Apricot Icecream To Your Heart’s Content
- Melt the butter and chocolate on a double boiler.
- In another bowl, cream the eggs, vanilla and sugar till light and fluffy
- Now add the chocolate and butter mixture. When slightly cool fold in gently in a figure of ‘8’
- Add the flour and mix it in a similar manner of creating an ‘8’
- Add choco chips to the pan
- Bake at 160 degrees for 15-20 minutes till nice and gooey in the center with a crispy top
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.