Hunger pangs should never go unattended! You can use this delicious recipe to make mouth-watering snacks for tea-time. Sit by the balcony and enjoy your evenings or serve cheese puffs on a platter to your guests during get-togethers. Adults and kids, both have an affinity towards it marvelous taste and it will look like you’ve put much effort – when it’s really pretty easy! Give it a try, especially since monsoon is coming soon.
- Half cup paneer (chopped in squares)
- 1/4 cup cheese (grated)
- Salt, chilly flakes, tomato ketchup, mix herbs and black pepper powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 cup refined flour (maida)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of baking soda
- Buttermilk as much needed
- Knead all the ingredients used for stuffing together.
- Similarly, knead the ingredients for the cover into a dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Using the dough set aside for the outer portion, roll it into flat breads. Cut the bread into squares.
- Put a little piece of stuffing on a square piece and close the edges using another square.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry till it turns golden.
- Serve with green chutney and schezwan sauce.
If you do try the recipe, give us a shout out on how it went. xx