Can you imagine kids’ parties without french fries? Well, that seems impossible. Kids love french fries and what’s more, you can make the easy snack at home! Here’s an easy recipe to help you make the yummiest french fries!
- 1 Potato
- 3 tsp Corn flour
- Salt and black pepper powder (kalimirich) according to taste
- Chaat masala
- Oil to fry
Also Read: How To Make Heavenly Skillet Brownies
- Peel the potato and wash it.
- Cut into thin-long pieces and soak them in cold water, so that the potato does not change colour.
- Boil water with salt added in a pan.
- Put the potato slices and boil until they are half-cooked.
- Strain the water using a cloth and allow the potato slices to dry on it.
- Mix with corn flour and keep it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Heat oil in another pan and fry them on a high flame.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Before serving, fry again until golden brown.
- Before serving, sprinkle black pepper powder and chat masala on top.
Also Read: Tea-Time Snacks: Bikaneri Bhujia Recipe