Insomnia is not only due to the sudden blowing of sleep, but it is also an insomnia disease that breaks sleep frequently in the night or even before sleeping in the morning.
Due to the busyness of the present time, changing the time of sleep and uptime is the main reason for insomnia. Anxiety, stress also hinders sleep. They do not sleep till late in the night. Sleep is also affected by the environment. Sleepiness, high light, excessive heat or cold, new unfamiliar surroundings also impede sleep, thereby causing insomnia.
Also Read: How To Put An End To Your Snoring
Usually, while awake in insomnia patients, complaints of idleness, lethargy, fatigue, and headache continue. This also reduces their functionality and they never seem to be frustrated.
How To Get Treat Insomnia
- Eating something sweet before sleeping
- Mix nutmeg in ghee; apply it on your eyelids.
- Mix peplam powder in 5-6 grams of jaggery and eat it; this cures insomnia within one week.
- A cold oil massage gives a good night’s sleep
- Eating grapes or candy in the night gives natural sleep.
- Drink lukewarm milk.
- Mixing a spoonful of honey in a glass of warm water and drink before bedtime.