What can be better than a spicy and tasty snack of chorafari to munch on? This gujurathi snack is a popular favourite throughout all communities and is savoured with every bite. Why won’t it be? The crispy puris smeared with rich spice make it hard for anyone to resist. Here is the recipe for the hot and spicy chorafari.
Also Read: How To Make Hot And Spicy Roti Chivda
- Half gram flour
- 100 gram urad dal flour
- 75 gram of rice flour
- 1 Pinch baking soda
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- 1 tbsp black salt
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
Also Read: Easy Recipe: Corn-Potato Fritters
- Mix 50 ml baking soda and salt in lukewarm water
- Mix all the flour and add the moyan oil
- Knead the dough with lukewarm water
- Prepare flat circular pieces of puri
- Fry in Hot oil until golden
- Apply black salt and red chili powder to the puris and serve hot.
Sounds mouth-watering, doesn’t it? What are you waiting for? Go ahead and start preparing it already!