Also Read: How To Make Diwali Special Chivda At Home
Stuffed Bread Rolls
- 6 long buns
- 1 cup cabbage, finely chopped
- ½ cup carrot, grated
- ¼ cup capsicum, finely chopped
- ½ cup soya granules, soaked
- ¼ cup Thousand Island dressing (readily available in the market)
- 2 tsp tomato sauce
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- Butter, as required
- Few coriander leaves
- Mix together all the ingredients except for the buns, butter and coriander leaves.
- Make a slit on one side of each bun.
- Apply butter and stuff two spoonfuls of the vegetable mixture. Add 1 tsp pepper powder to taste.
- Cover and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Remove and serve.
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 1 cup corn, boiled
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 2 tsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 4 tsp breadcrumbs
- Oil to deep fry
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- Green chutney
- Peel the potatoes and mash them.
- Add corn, ginger, green chillies, corn flour and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Prepare oval-shaped balls and roll them in the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil on medium-high heat, until they are red and crispy.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and serve them with green chutney or sauce.
Herb Grilled Potatoes
- 5-6 big-sized potatoes
- 3-4 tsp butter
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs (readily available in the market)
- Salt to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into big pieces.
- Apply butter and garlic paste and sprinkle a little salt on the pieces, mix well.
- Grill the potatoes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees, till they turn reddish on both sides.
- Turn the potatoes twice, sprinkle chilli flakes and herbs and serve with chilli or tomato sauce.
Also Read: How To Make Diwali Special Shakarparas