Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are back in Delhi and are all set to throw a grand reception party for their folks tonight.
Ever since news of their secretly tying the knot in Italy’s Tuscany came out in the open, the world has been going crazy. Picture after picture has emerged from the fairytale wedding, inviting collective awws from all of us.
The gorgeous couple took their wedding vows in a breathtaking locale in Italy, looking every bit gorgeous, both dressed in signature Sabyasachi ensembles. The bride, Anushka wore a stunning Sabyasachi lehenga in beige and pink, while Virat Kohli made for a handsome groom in a white sherwani.
The newlywed couple will host several A-list guests, including politicians, cricketers and actors, on Thursday at Taj Diplomatic Enclave.
Also Read: 5 Floral Lehengas To Check Out This Season
Here’s everything you need to know about Virat-Anushka’s reception.
- The reception will be held at Durbar Hall at Taj Diplomatic Enclave in New Delhi. The event is going to start at 8.30 pm.
- Cricketers who live near Delhi, politicians and Virat and Anushka’s family members will be attending. We are expecting Bollywood actors to rather attend the Mumbai reception scheduled for later. Even Prime Minister Narendra Modi and finance minister Arun Jaitley are expected at the reception.
- Because Sabyasachi designed all dresses for the wedding, engagement and haldi, who knows he might have done Anushka’s clothes for the reception too?
- Anushka and Virat had hired Joseph Radhik for the wedding in Italy, we are expecting his team to cover the reception as well.
- They will be later flying out on December 27, to South Africa, for an upcoming series.