Bite into these delicious muffins for a good start to health!
Also read: Snack Favourite: Crispy French Fries
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 cups cubed whole-grain bread
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- Greek yogurt
Also read: Delicious Evening Snack: Cheese Garlic Bread
- Blend together 4 eggs, ½ cup milk, ¼ cup brown sugar, 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder, 1 tsp. vanilla, and 1 tsp. cinnamon.
- Pour into a bowl with 6 cups cubed whole-grain bread.
- Soak 5 minutes and then stir in ⅓ cup chopped walnuts.
- Place in 12 greased muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with Greek yogurt and berries.
Also read: Easy Breakfast Recipe: Omelette Muffins