Do not be afraid to experiment! You can try many variations like-
Style 1: If you have long nails, giving them conical edges with royal blue looks splendid for a night out!
Style 2: You can also opt for maroon and break the monotony with a single gold nail! So chic.
Style 3: Make your nails look like candy floss with baby pink!
Style 4: If you don’t feel like sticking to one colour, you can make it a pink and black combination!
Style 5: Adding teal will make your nails look bright! Don’t these nails remind you of the ocean?
Things you will need-
- Velvet paper sheet
- Base coat nail polish
- Nail polish
- Take a velvet paper sheet and smoothly scratch out the velvet flakes.
- Collect these flakes in a bowl.
- Apply base coat on your nails.
- Apply a nail paint of the same colour as the velvet flakes on your nails.
- Once the nails are thoroughly covereed, brush off the extra flakes.
- Take the ruler and lightly press the flakes onto your nails, making them stick.
- Once it’s dry, you’ll get a natural velvety feel on your nails!