If you have a little paunch that is just refusing to go away, here are some simple exercises that will blast your belly fat! Do these exercises at least once a day and watch the results right in front of your eyes.
- Lie faceup on ground, head resting in hands with elbows out to sides and legs together with knees bent, feet flat. Lift head and shoulders slightly while raising legs about 45 degrees.
- Bring both knees to left, keeping them together. Crunch up 1 to 2 inches, then down; do 10 reps.
- Keeping knees together and to left, extend right leg while keeping left leg bent; do 10 more crunches.
- Extend left leg, squeezing thighs together (knees stay slightly bent). Do 10 more crunches.
- Switch sides and repeat sequence.
- Do 3 sets of 15 per day.
- Lie faceup on ground with arms out to sides, palms down. Bring both bent knees to right side, keeping legs separated slightly.
- Keeping right forearm on ground, contract abs to pull yourself into a sitting position as you reach left arm across and diagonally up.
- Return slowly to start.
- Do 10 reps; switch sides and repeat.
Stir The Pot
- Start on ground in plank position, elbows under shoulders, balancing on toes.
- Slowly move pelvis clockwise, as if drawing a small circle on ground.
- Do 10 circles clockwise; switch directions and repeat.
- Lie facedown on ground with hands folded in front of you and elbows out; rest forehead on hands. Bend knees out to sides so that shins are perpendicular to ground and heels are touching.
- Pulling navel in toward spine, pulse legs up 1 to 2 inches, then down, without moving upper body.
- Do 12 pulses.
- Start on ground in side plank position (lie on right side, hips and feet stacked, right forearm on ground with elbow under shoulder), lifting hips so that body balances between right forearm and foot.
- Slide left toes up right calf toward knee.
- Extend left leg up, then lower it to start position.
- Do 15 reps; switch sides and repeat.