From filling salads to tempting starters and light and refreshing juices, the road to eating healthy just got better- all full of flavor and joy. We put together a set of brilliantly healthy recipes that you can gorge on without fear of piling on the calories.
- 250g mushrooms
- 175g nutrela
- 30g ginger
- 20g garlic
- 20g chili paste
Products from Amazon.in
- 5 ml schezwan pepper oil
- 3 g broth
- 1g salt
- 3 drops of vinegar
- 1 piece of cabbage
Also Read: Fasting Treat: Farali Batata Vada Recipe
- Finely chop mushroom and soya chunks.
- Add 1 tsp oil in wok and sauté ginger and garlic.
- Add finely chopped mushroom and soya grannies.
- Also add, schezwan pepper oil with soya sauce and broth and vinegar. Now, add salt to taste.
- Cut the cabbage in circle/ round shape and put 1 tsp mushroom and nutrela mixture.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.