While fasting, eating dessert may be forbidden but you can surely try this apple kheer recipe that is just as good! All you need is three ingredients to make that is super fast and super tasty.
- 1 apple
- 2 liters of milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
Also read: Fasting Recipe: Sago-Potato Balls
- Peel apples and grate them in a bowl.
- Now put water in a vessel to boil.
- When the water starts to boil, add the apples to it and after 5-10 mins, filter them in a sieve.
- Boil milk in another vessel. Once the milk is boiled, add the apple pieces in it and mix it well.
- Mix well with sugar while it is cooked.
- Cool down and serve.