How many times have you ditched sleeveless outfits in order to hide your arm fat? Is that something you feel uncomfortable about? Apart from tummy, fat in the arm area is one of the most difficult to get rid of, especially for women. It not only makes your upper body look bulky but also causes an issue with the fitting of some clothes. Sure, weight training is an option but if it’s not your cup of tea, fret not, we have a great no-equipment alternative for you!
The Lateral Plank Walk is a full body exercise that challenges your upper body. Arms, shoulders, and abs – you will see the impact of the workout! It intensely engages your core and strengthens your balance and stability. Take a walk on the wild side…well, as wild as a plank can get. Owing to a side-to-side motion, lateral plank walk also tones the muscles of the arms by melting the accumulated fat in the arms.
How to Perform
- Lie on the floor on your stomach and then take the plank position by keeping your hands shoulder-width apart on the floor.
- Keep your legs and feet joined together.
- Your fingers should point outwards and your body should be in one straight line.
- Move and keep your right hand on the left and move your left foot towards left.
- Follow the same moves with the left hand and right foot.
- Return to the initial plank position.
- Pull your abs towards your spine and pelvis.
- Reverse the direction and take 3 steps to the right.
Also Read: Easy Tips To Eliminate Toxins From Your Body