Tired of eating those snacks bought from stores outside? If you’re craving for something quick and easy that could be made at home, look no further than this brilliant recipe of sheermala. Crispy and light, they will not disappoint you!
Also Read: Healthy Breakfast: Paneer Cheela Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2-3 drops of Kevda essence
- 1/4 cup of ghee
- Butter as needed
- Salt to taste
Also Read: Easy Recipe: Corn-Potato Fritters
- Heat the milk and let it cool down. Add sugar and a bit of saffron.
- Now mix ghee, salt and essence in the flour.
- Immerse the dough with milk and keep it in for half an hour.
- Roll small puris from the dough.
- Put a little butter on top and bake 200 degrees in a preheat oven. Bake on for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with butter.
Fresh and crunchy,this is a perfect snack to munch on!
Also Read: Janmashtami Special: Easy Matar Puri