Skip your regular fried snacks for this popular low-calorie Bhel Puri. It’s super easy to make and loaded with flavour!
Also read: How To Make Lip-Smacking Cheese Cutlets
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 spoons green chutney
- 2 spoons tamarind chutney
- Green coriander
- Roasted kurmura
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste
Also read: How To Make Hot And Spicy Roti Chivda
- Mix the namkeen and kurmura together.
- Taking another bowl, add the cucumber, onion, tomato, green chutney, tamarind sauce, red chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the namkeen and kurmara to this mixture and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
Also read: Easy Recipe: Corn-Potato Fritters