Everybody loves maggi and Chinese food. Combine the two and you will love the taste of this chilli maggi recipe! It’s easy to make and you’ll never feel like having maggi any other way again.
Also read: Easy Food Ideas: Pasta Sandwich Recipe
- 1 packet maggi
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 3-4 garlic pods, chopped
- 6-7 green chillies, slit
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
Also read: Easy Recipe: Make Tandoori Baby Corn At Home
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet. Do not use the tastemaker. Once cooked, keep the Maggi aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped garlic. Then add onion and cook till it turns translucent.
- Add the capsicum and sauté for a while.
- Then add the chillies and tomato. Cook till it becomes mushy.
- Now add the sauces (soy, tomato and chilli). Mix well.
- Mix the cornflour with about 1/4 cup of water and pour it in the pan. Mix well and ensure no lumps are formed.
- Add the Maggi tastemaker and mix well.
- Finally, add the boiled Maggi and mix well. Serve hot.
Also read: Lunch Special: Marble Paneer Curry