Normal cakes are tasty and evergreen, yes, but why not take it up a notch with this lovely Chocolate Brownie Fudge Cheesecake? It does sound like a lot of work but it is actually super simple to make and tastes far different from a normal cake, in a positive way! Here are the list of things you will need to nail your first cheesecake attempt:
Also Read: How To Make Hot And Spicy Roti Chivda
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 3 cups cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 500 grams semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy cream
Also read: Make These Mug Cakes Within 5 Minutes
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C.
2. Prepare the brownie batter and pour into a greased cake tin. Bake until set, about 20-25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and sugar until they’re well mixed. Add beaten eggs and vanilla, and beat again until smooth.
4. Remove brownies and lower oven temperature to 165˚C.
5. Pour cheesecake batter over the brownie, and bake for 50 minutes until set and slightly jiggly.
6. Remove cheesecake and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
7. Heat or microwave whipping cream to just before boiling and pour over chocolate chips.
8. Stir continuously until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
9. Allow the ganache to sit for 10-15 minutes.
10. Transfer cheesecake to a wire rack with a tray below to collect all the chocolate.
11. In a circular motion starting from the inside out, pour the ganache glaze over the cheesecake making sure to cover all sides.
12. Allow ganache to cool and set for 30 minutes.
Also Read: Healthy Breakfast: Paneer Cheela Recipe