If you are tried of having the same vegetables every night for dinner, then try this dish made with a twist of creamy sauce. You’ll definitely want to have it every other night!
- 2 cups boiled mix vegetables (green peas, beans, carrots, cauliflower and baby corns)
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- 2 tbs pieces of cashew nuts
- 4 tomato puree
- 1 capsicum (chopped)
Also read: Lunch Special: Daliya Pulav Recipe
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 fenugreek and spinach (boiled and chopped)
- 1/2 tbs sugar
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- Fresh cream (to garnish)
- Green coriander (to garnish)
Also read: Winter Special: Boti Kebab Recipe
Melt butter in the pan, add onion, cashew nuts and capsicum and fry.
Add tomato puree and fry it.
Add salt and all powder spices and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes.
Garnish with cream and coriander on top.
Serve hot with naan or garlic bread.
Also read: Fusion Flavour: Chilli Mushroom Recipe