This lollipop is a snacktime favourite and a delicious starter, so you’re bound to fill yourself with the deliciousness of rice and bread!
Also read: Easy Breakfast Recipe: Omelette Muffins
- 1 bowl boiled rice
- Some corn kernels
- 7 slices bread, crushed
- 8 green chillis, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp til
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup cheese (grated)
- Oil to fry
- Ice cream sticks or toothpicks (optional)
Also read: Delicious Evening Snack: Cheese Garlic Bread
- Grind rice, corn, and green chili in blender.
- Except oil mix all other ingredients and make balls of medium size.
- Fry these balls in a pan until it changes its color.
- Attach ice-cream stick to it and serve with green sauce and tomato sauce.
Also read: Evening Snack: Chilli Maggi Recipe