Garlic bread is a favourite appetizer all around the world and is best enjoyed before a hot pizza, so make this in the comfort of your home!
Also read: 4pm Snack: Chicken Tikka Calzone
- 1 loaf of bread
- 4 tbsp of butter, softened to room temperature
- 2.5 cups of grated mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp chilli flakes
- 3 tbsp oregano
- 6-8 cloves of garlic, minced
Also read: Evening Snack: Chilli Maggi Recipe
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Cut the bread slices in halves.
- Mix the minced garlic and butter. Slather a good layer of butter on one side of the bread pieces evenly.
- Add the grated cheese on top and garnish with chilli flakes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 5-6 mins until the edges of the bread slices turn crisp and the cheese melts.
Also read: Easy Breakfast Recipe: Omelette Muffins