Pizza paratha is a tasty and healthy alternative to regular pizza and is so delicious to eat! Try out this recipe for dinner or even to serve guests at home.
Also read: 4pm Snack: Chicken Tikka Calzone
Products from Amazon.in
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 ¼ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup chopped bell peppers
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup corn kernels
- 8-10 chopped olives
- Oregano seasoning
- Pizza or pesto sauce
- Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
Also read: Easy Recipe: Make Tandoori Baby Corn At Home
- In a mixing bowl take flour, add ½ tsp of salt and add little water at a time and knead until the dough becomes soft and smooth.
- Take some oil in your hands and smoothen the dough a little bit.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, take another mixing bowl and mix together cheese, bell peppers, onions, corns, olives, seasoning and a little salt and keep it aside.
- After 20 minutes, take a small portion of the dough and roll it to a big chapatti.
- Spread some pizza sauce or pesto sauce on chapatti.
- Spread the cheese mixture on the chapatti.
- Tawa fry these parathas on medium heat until they are brown and crispy from both the sides.
Also read: Delicious Evening Snack: Cheese Garlic Bread