Who said brownies had to be brown? Say hello to these white chocolate, soft, fudgy and ridiculously addicting brownies!!
- 100gms Salted butter
- 150gms white chocolate chopped
- 200gms castor sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4th tsp salt
- 100gms all-purpose flour
Also Read: Lip-Smacking Chicken Coconut Soup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and line an 8-inch square pan.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat and add in sugar and whisk well.
- Next, whisk in the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Finally, add in flour and salt and use cut and fold method to mix it.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with a little batter and a few moist clumps clinging to it. Do not over bake.
- Remove from oven and let it cool on a wire rack. Serve at room temperature.
Also Read: Party Snacks: Cottage Cheese Croquettes
Courtesy: Ayesha Kagzi