Chocolate and orange are one of those fabulous duos! These cupcakes are just perfect for any occasion and can be decorated accordingly for birthdays or for any other special occasion.
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup salted butter
- ½ cup castor sugar
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 3 nos. eggs
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 2 tbsp orange candied peels, chopped
Also Read: Winter Special: Hot ‘N’ Scrumptious Carrot Soup
- 400 gm dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 170 ° Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Sieve all-purpose flour along with baking powder and baking soda. Add chocolate chips and chopped orange candied peels to the mixture of dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Take cream, butter, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add in orange extract and eggs, one at a time; mix well after each addition.
- Add the mixture of dry ingredients to it; mix until all ingredients blend together; do not over-mix.
- Pour or spoon the batter into the liners. Fill only ¾thof the cups to avoid the batter to spill over the sides or sink.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow cooling completely before frosting.
Also Read: Party Snacks: Cottage Cheese Croquettes
- Bring cream to just one boil. Remove it off heat and pour it right over chocolate chips. Allow it to sit for about 2-3 minutes so the chocolate chips melt in the warm cream. Finally, whisk it until the mixture comes together into a nice silky, smooth chocolate ganache.
- Frost cooled cupcakes however you like. Top with sprinkles, if desired.
Courtesy: Ayesha Kagzi
Also Read: How To Make These Mug Cakes Within 5 Minutes
New Woman Magazine
Based on 1 Review(s)